Saturday, May 26, 2012

UPDATES!!!

Its been awhile since I updated this blog...its just not something I am used to. I've been busy, a new house, new attitude at work, and trying to get two projects back on track (they have been neglected because of the move.) The third Gen-Eg book is well underway, and I plan on it being available before this years' NYCC. Which brings up another thing. The Great time I had at the first annual Asbury Park Con. I would like to thank Cliff and all the guys from South Jersey for throwing the event. I met a lot of hopefully new fans and even sold some books. It was a great time had by all. The next up is another con in Asbury Park, I heard it will be Sept 29th but nothing is confirmed yet. I am also going to be at the NYCC as I mentioned before. The show itself over shadows the small unknown artists like myself but after doing it the last two years I could not pass it up. So if you are planning to go to this monster event please look me up in the small press area. Keep checking here or on Facebook for more events and changes coming up. Thanks.

No comments: