Saturday, June 4, 2011

Challanging!

I have started the third Gen-Eg book, (among other projects). I have a basic plan in my head and outline. Now I have to create the details of the story. It's a interesting process...creating. For me sometimes the story and art just flow, other times its a tooth and nail fist fight. That's probably true with most artists. So i' juggling the multi projects with my job, my small social life and the pains of trying to buy a house.Honestly I would prefer to focus on just one thing at a time but that never seems to happen that way. Example Project "F" a traditional comic book about a men in black federal goon squad has been developing daily. I completely redesigned the main character and started on some of the panel sketches. The scrip isn't finished but the project is making headway. Strange process.

No comments: